Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lurkers Beware!

Default Lurkers Beware!

As part of this upgrade, we are going to "go postal" on purging unused accounts. As of the last dump we had 14,782 users. If I filter out any user with posts of 1 or fewer, and lastpostID of zero*, that purges 10,983 users. As I scroll through that list of 10,983 a lot of spammers pop out. Yes, there's possibly some legit users in there, but Mr Webmaster and I are of the mindset that we need to clear out these extraneous users for this upgrade as easily as possible, and if someone is not posting, well, they'll just have to re-create their ID. After all, it's not like they have a postcount to save...

So if you're a long-time lurker and wish to retain your UserID and sign-on date, feel free to use this thread to make a couple posts and you'll be saved...otherwise, feel free to re-create once we make the move (no ETA right now, will advise).

Greg

*"LastPostID", as you can imagine, refers to the ID of the last post, the number at the end of the URL when you select a post. Users with a post count of zero should have a zero lastpostid, however if a spammer posted and we deleted the post, the user would have a postcount of 1 but a 0 lastpostid.

There are 274 users with "posts of 1 or 0" and lastpostid of "not 0"; those for the most part appear legit.

Roger that.

Understood.

Someone PM'd me:

Is there a way for us to check on our status (post counts) before the great purge takes place? I tried to search on my posts, but came up empty (I know it has been a while, but I have posted in the past.)
    Two ways.

One, look in your user CP. Click your name (upper right corner) then select the "Statistics" tab. You'll see your total post count there at the top.

Two, you can look yourself up (and compare in rank) by looking at the Member's List. Sort by "Posts" to see the Chatty Cathys...

https://improvedtouring.coms/memberlist.php

[QUOTE=Greg Amy;353337]As part of this upgrade, we are going to "go postal" on purging unused accounts. As of the last dump we had 14,782 users. If I filter out any user with posts of 1 or fewer, and lastpostID of zero*, that purges 10,983 users. As I scroll through that list of 10,983 a lot of spammers pop out. Yes, there's possibly some legit users in there, but Mr Webmaster and I are of the mindset that we need to clear out these extraneous users for this upgrade as easily as possible, and if someone is not posting, well, they'll just have to re-create their ID. After all, it's not like they have a postcount to save...

So if you're a long-time lurker and wish to retain your UserID and sign-on date, feel free to use this thread to make a couple posts and you'll be saved...otherwise, feel free to re-create once we make the move (no ETA right now, will advise).

Greg

*"LastPostID", as you can imagine, refers to the ID of the last post, the number at the end of the URL when you select a post. Users with a post count of zero should have a zero lastpostid, however if a spammer posted and we deleted the post, the user would have a postcount of 1 but a 0 lastpostid.

There are 274 users with "posts of 1 or 0" and lastpostid of "not 0"; those for the most part appear legit.[

Kudos to you for helping,Greg!! Some of us who are "chatterboxes" may end up in a special bullpen with limited access...LOL.

Thanks again for what you are doing!!

Wink

Save me please...thanks.
    Tom
    Owner/Driver of the TF American Racing Mustang ITB/STU #00 (in repair mode)

I don't just burn the candle at both ends...I use a blow torch"

http://tfamericanracing.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by EBSNASCAR View Post
    Save me please...thanks.

Me too!

thanks

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve35 View Post
    Me too!
    Look in the upper right corner of your post; see the "Posts: 32"? Anyone that's 2 or above will not be deleted. - GA

Please save me also

Quote Originally Posted by bhoss View Post
    Please save me also
    You just did.
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

Lurk a durk......:026:
    Chuck Baader
    White EP BMW M-Techniq
    I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc quis turpis eget odio sagittis accumsan. Duis erat lacus, facilisis eget venenatis eu, tempus a tellus. Duis hendrerit lobortis est venenatis viverra. Praesent vel ipsum pretium, facilisis lacus ut, porttitor diam. Phasellus iaculis libero at tellus interdum tincidunt. Donec malesuada magna sed dapibus elementum. Etiam placerat pharetra nibh semper feugiat. Nulla facilisi. Quisque consectetur ante massa, id feugiat mauris tincidunt a. Morbi feugiat dui porttitor est hendrerit, et scelerisque ligula feugiat. Sed in nisi neque.

Nullam ac tortor nisl. Phasellus eu nunc molestie, congue lectus vel, accumsan mi. Sed vitae purus non quam tempor tempus. Sed vulputate velit sed condimentum faucibus. Duis sit amet hendrerit neque, eget vulputate odio. Etiam pharetra, nisi nec porta gravida, ligula tortor dictum velit, eget viverra neque lorem quis augue. Sed sit amet arcu sed ligula consectetur rhoncus. Pellentesque gravida arcu a purus sagittis, quis iaculis odio luctus.

Quisque dolor ipsum, imperdiet a tempus eget, tempor vel augue. Donec quis congue ante. In mollis magna dignissim, placerat tortor vitae, accumsan enim. Nulla facilisi. Vestibulum id porttitor lorem. Nunc ac elit porta, gravida nibh nec, sagittis tortor. Duis sagittis, velit in dignissim molestie, enim tortor lacinia enim, vel condimentum mauris lorem at purus. Vestibulum suscipit pretium nisl ac pharetra. Nullam iaculis libero in nibh pharetra, sit amet accumsan leo tempor. Curabitur sed magna lacus.

Donec eu velit leo. Donec tempor feugiat erat, eget gravida velit. Nulla enim arcu, scelerisque in velit et, rhoncus tincidunt sapien. Aenean vel nunc ipsum. Nam et blandit enim. Donec consectetur consectetur sapien, sit amet vestibulum libero imperdiet sit amet. Nulla fringilla elit vitae quam congue, vitae auctor tortor pretium. Curabitur a libero ut nisi fringilla pellentesque. Fusce ultrices, tellus id iaculis venenatis, velit ipsum euismod nulla, et hendrerit dui velit sit amet quam. Sed non dolor ut ligula fermentum euismod.

Etiam quis nunc egestas sem eleifend rutrum sit amet et risus. Aliquam sed tellus orci. Pellentesque eget tincidunt justo. Suspendisse feugiat sodales ligula et convallis. Aliquam condimentum magna et sagittis pulvinar. Aenean scelerisque ac diam a rutrum. Curabitur imperdiet ullamcorper lectus, non pellentesque sem tempus vel. Etiam quis pretium magna. Nulla et leo in diam congue dapibus. Curabitur metus nisi, varius eget purus eu, sollicitudin faucibus justo. Proin ut accumsan quam, accumsan suscipit elit. Pellentesque tempus dignissim consequat. Aenean iaculis a lacus vitae tristique. Nulla pretium nulla quis augue egestas, eu dapibus eros commodo.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

from Google Translate:

This page is required to post a comment. But now, where dream team to hate arrows layer. Apartment of the lake , easy small hotel football , the time by the earth. Australia 's strategic policies is monitored . It's either the price itself, Japanese and the Chinese in order that, just a platform. Welcome to this site for free but visitors sometimes start . Unfortunately, a large -scale but the protein element. Even the real estate is always a quiver overall budget . No charge. Each of the main mass , the overall resources to get started . Bureau of heart disease is just a feel good the immune system , the immune system and thermal indicators . But if neither .

Tickets and more sophisticated electronics. It happens to football now employee, across the country or a variety , the class is amazing. Long-term , however, is not how life is unfair . But they want to fill out , however, to improve the throat. It's a lot of planning or development of online hate . Even immigration , but not the child impact statement will, you need to pull a vehicle or vehicle . But let there be a lot of history but a wide range of the main indicators . Web site designers a pure bow with arrows , who can grab the hatred of mourning.

You can even start the game, you need to financing a period of time , long- or need. You can get ahead . The resilient a great asset to invest American institutions , to ensure , for instance. No charge. This game is just a vehicle. Now , most kids is the gate, the designers last name , nor that, with arrows will disappear. This week , arrows, and insulation in the asset employee , for example for the temperature on the fringe of , or the spice to create a good relationship but pure . It's a take the value of novels, and quiver. Soccer Football free travel tours , is a relevant time . I'm still a big improvement.

Unfortunately the hotel rooms. Unfortunately, every time I was the immune system , the development of your child please. No For the bow, and in the pharmacy, pollutants , CNN sector. Traffic or now. And for you. Unfortunately, the main development and planning, a lot of the porch -free financing is available . No , it's the game of life than across the country, the price of the life of the author of the macro . It's as if the user 's freedom to travel . How to Choose leakage, on earth, to grab the blockage, Christmas vacation investment zero, and strategic worth it would really be more than that. But no pain, and the impact of chronic yeast .

You can even now want to start with the obvious a lot to help and work for you. Really fun movie . Apple needs to start therapy. Members of the immune system are expected to sign up and to grow strong . It's great to improve visitors and China . Just remember , more stuff from Apple. Nike corporate financing facilities , kids or a lot of time . You can even value . Overall, the timing of the integration across the interface . I'm Asian , but , for various pure football , diving tourism income. Widely used in order to add to a heap of which, the consumer receives the treatment. Over time, investment and development. Just remember to grab the life of the tank from the Chinese . No money , no matter who the likelihood of poverty , had the advantage of reducing the United States.

Either the translator is f'd up, or you must be smoking something Mickey.
    Bob Gordon, Western Ohio Region

Translator is set to pig latin, not real latin. I don't smoke.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Anksthay Eggray orfay akingtay isthay onway. Iway urklay onway
    isthay itesay allway ethay imetay.

Iway inkthay Ickeymay aymay avehay eenbay owedsnay inway ootay
    onglay isthay interway.
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

ditto for safety ditto

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat74 View Post
    ....Members of the immune system are expected to sign up and to grow strong ...

too funny

Glenn Lawton
    GSMmotorsports
    #14 ITS RX7
    NARRC ITS Champion 2012
    NERRC ITS Champion 2013 12 11 10 09 08
    NERRC STU Champion 2010

Default post 1

xxx

Default post 2

xxxx

Save me.(I)