Well, just to flesh out the private joke about the Mosers. First, they are really cool people, and I've nejoyed my time with them. They're like all racers, they work hard on the package and try to push the rules where tehy think they can. I've done things that identified loopholes and rules have been rewritten because of it. It's what racers do.

Back in the day, the CRX got a weight adjustment to repair a bad classing, and naturally, it ruffled feathers of all CRX owners. The Mosers were brave enough to be business men and wrote to voice their thoughts, which were essentially that they thought the power we used was optimistic and that the additional weight would put undue wear and tear on the car.

To their credit, they went back to the drawing board, and kept developing and sure enough, got faster. And both of them can drive, well. So well that they have been the cars to beat at the ARRC, and have been involved in some epic battles.

So I smile when I hear that CRXs are exceeding Process power. The car is a front runner, and more power ups the game.