Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
I think Mr Hunt is missing the smilies at the end of my post...

I truly wish you guys luck. Christianity only started with 11 apostles, but he had to conquer the world; you two only have to conquer one Internet forum. And we don't even have any lions...

<---- Just in case you missed it...
Let me amend my replies:
Greg, your obviously dismissive attitude towards anything you don't like is unattractive in the least and in a greater sense, a deterrent to healthy problem solving on this board.
Also, your apparent inability to read and comprehend simple grade school grammar is at question: "However, there are other well respected members of this forum that are expressing more than casual interest in the possibilities of DOT approved TW180 tires" There IS a distinction between singular and plural! I am not a "members". However, Steve Blethem, Chip 42, Dave Gran, Raymond B, and I believe, even myself, are some who have posited the radical possibility of improving the racing and the economy with TW180 tires.
And please don't deign to marry someone you don't know (me) to anyone who I don't know ("Mike often resembles a self-promoting troll. I hope that's not the case")
I will now retire from this bullshit.