Thread: Turkey Trot pictures

Default Turkey Trot pictures

does anyone know who the gentleman was taking pictures of our group 6 race ? he was driving around in a white w/blue stripes mustang

I'd like to know who was filming the grids with the quadcopter.

I was thinking about the quadcopter. That footage, could be used fairly effectively to promote SCCA IT racing.. I think there was 66 of us on grid representing ITR through ITB.

The looked like a group of guys early 20's that had the copter.

The photographer outside of turn 10 should have got a lot of good photos. just in my videos alone between the 4 sessions on track 8 cars lost it in that one corner alone. (including one from me )
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Steve, if you can would you be able to post your video on youtube. I know you passed me so maybe i can get to see myself

All of our in car can be found on our Facebook page

Link

You can see the black Miata that dives under you at 17 to pass back.. That guy did that to me a few times that weekend. takes kahones to pull off. unfortunately he also sorta lost it a few times. You can see him slide off track behind you right before you spin. He rejoins on track in front of me, you can see us pass by after you spin.

will work on getting videos posted.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by quadzjr View Post
    You can see the black Miata that dives under you at 17 to pass back.. That guy did that to me a few times that weekend. takes kahones to pull off. unfortunately he also sorta lost it a few times. You can see him slide off track behind you right before you spin. He rejoins on track in front of me, you can see us pass by after you spin.

will work on getting videos posted.
    You lose so much on a pass on the inside there... In the dry you can pull it off, in the wet you cant put the power down soon enough to make it stick... so I left the door open.

tim240z, wow great video and nice sounding Z. Please forgive me i didnt know that you were coming up on my right side on the start/finish straight away. Thank you i finally get to see my slow Mustang, someday. I noticed on the side of your car RacingElectronics decal, i used to work there fixing n building headsets and car harnesses. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    tim240z, wow great video and nice sounding Z. Please forgive me i didnt know that you were coming up on my right side on the start/finish straight away. Thank you i finally get to see my slow Mustang, someday. I noticed on the side of your car RacingElectronics decal, i used to work there fixing n building headsets and car harnesses. Thanks again.
    Which race? My brother and I share the car, I took the first race, he took the second. Very tricky track conditions this past weekend.

The decal was actually on the car when we got it years ago... just never took it off. I actually built the radio harness in our car and got a few SP50s on ebay for cheap. Works really nice for a cheap setup.

race 2 part 2 about midway yellow and white ITB mustang. yes the race was tricky with the weather we had.

Default Photographer

Manny I have listed his contact info for you. He took some beautiful shots of our # 20 Formula Ford which is driven by a nineteen year old young lady.
    Michael Lilly
    [email protected]
    I am sure he would like to speak with you
    Jim McQuaig
    JAM Motorsports

Jim, thanks for that link, I'm hoping he has some photos of our cars, too.

were you paddocked under the tower / near the Snack Shack in the "vender row?" I noticed the young lady driver and was thrilled to see her there. my little girl needs role models! how long has she been at it?

Jim, thank you so very much. Tell that young lady

Default paddock

Yes Chip42 that was us. I was helping look after two FF and one BMW 325. This is her third full season racing. I have known her and her dad for about ten years now. Hopefully she will beat her dad ( the #69 FF ) soon. If I could get her to quit listening to him she probably would !!!
    Great pair I love working with them. She attends college at UCF and works as a Nanny for her sister. They live in Riverview fl just south of Tampa

jamrce1 the email you posted does not work, for the pictures. Could you double check, thank you.

Default photos

Damn bifocals and I phones just don't work well together. Try this
    [email protected]

Sorry any body got a red cane I can borrow ?

hahahahahahahahahah i have a spare cane if you would like

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post

That was me Manny. No need to apologize. Traffic was pretty heavy, and I thought there was a good chance you didn't know I was there. I did try to hit the horn I don't have though . If I wasn't such a novice myself I would have gotten over on your left side like everybody else making it easier on us both. It wasn't an easy race weekend driving wise. Lots of traffic, and uncertain conditions. Hair raising, but fun.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

Favorite tool to remove undercoating---- A curb!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."