Thread: MR2 and 4age powered acrs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question MR2 and 4age powered acrs

Hello everyone:

Can someone share the link to the MR2(4ag) letter, the 4age powered cars and their weight adjustment in ITB???

Thanks,
    Efrain N Alers
    Nativo Performance
    787-635-9546
    https://improvedtouring.coms/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12013&dateline=120412  5665

Not sure I follow. if you mean letters submitted to the CRB, they are not open to the public once submitted, though the decision resulting from them will be published in fastrack.

Hello Chip:
    I meant the letter that came out as a result from the mr2 owners presenting their power output. Is the letter the CRB reffered to when they decided to adjust the weight to the MR2 in ITB.
    Efrain N Alers
    Nativo Performance
    787-635-9546
    https://improvedtouring.coms/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12013&dateline=120412  5665

Efrain, that letter is not public info, though if the author wishes to share it himself that's up to him.

I'm 99% certain that the AE86 and FX16 WILL be adjusted to 20% just like the MR2 (so 2285 and 2240). you don't need to resubmit the 4A-GE data, we're well aware it's the same motor in all 3 cases. I'm really upset we didn't get that done before the realignment started.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip42 View Post
    Efrain, that letter is not public info, though if the author wishes to share it himself that's up to him.

I'm 99% certain that the AE86 and FX16 WILL be adjusted to 20% just like the MR2 (so 2285 and 2240). you don't need to resubmit the 4A-GE data, we're well aware it's the same motor in all 3 cases. I'm really upset we didn't get that done before the realignment started.
    This is good news... Might have to dust off the Ae86... its been refreshed and "lying in wait" for the last few years....

In changing weather conditions there were two 4AGE powered cars in the top 4 (ae86 and aw11). No torque finally paid off.. though when it dried out...we went backwards in a hurry.. but it looked cool for a little bit. Haha
    Last edited by quadzjr; 12-02-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]