Thread: Fidelity Power Systems Pro IT Series - 2014

Default Fidelity Power Systems Pro IT Series - 2014

The Pro IT Series is proud to announce that Fidelity Power Systems will continue as the series sponsor for 2014. We are very excited to have Fidelity Power System as a partner that enables grassroots level motorsports to grow in the northeast.

Expect the final 2014 schedule in a few weeks. We have one more weekend to fill. Going to be the best season by far.

About Fidelity Power Systems

Fidelity Engineering has been serving the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area and surrounding communities for more than 65 years.

Fidelity Power Systems is the premier provider of emergency power systems for the Mid Atlantic Region and one of the nation’s largest distributors of Kohler Emergency Power Systems. We offer a full line of emergency generators and automatic transfer switches for mission critical facilities; office complexes; industrial pumping stations; healthcare, biotech and telecommunications facilities, financial institutions and more. Our commitment doesn’t stop with delivering high performance products.

Fidelity’s award winning service department is staffed with factory trained service technicians schooled in the latest power system technologies. Let Fidelity be the single source provider for all of your emergency power needs, including new products; factory authorized service and emergency generator rentals.
    http://www.fidelitypowersystems.com

About the Pro IT Series

This series was conceived in late 2007 and kicked off in 2008 with great success. Each year we try to improve the series. We provide
    * the series sponsors a showplace for their products.
    * our drivers to have more track time during the weekend.
    * a method for the host region to collect an additional entry fee.

The Pro IT management does not receive any benefit besides seeing the racers have fun. If we are not having fun then we are doing it wrong. This is our series, make it what you want.

Come catch the excitement of Fidelity Power Systems Pro IT racing!
    http://www.proitseries.com

About the New Jersey Road Racing Series

The New Jersey Road Racing Series is a series of regional races conducted by the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) Regions in New Jersey.

The purpose of this series is to increase the exposure and the accomplishments of the competitors for greater recognition and visibility. The series also strengthens and helps preserve the SCCA Regional Racing Program in New Jersey and the surrounding areas. The season finale is the Jersey Road Racing Championship.

The Jersey Racing Board (JRB is the official overseer of the NJRRS. The Northern New Jersey Region and South Jersey Region of the SCCA make up the JRB. All decisions of the NJRRS will be made by the JRB.
    http://www.NJRRS.com
    Last edited by dtanthon; 11-27-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

What's the hot car to have in 90 years? Gotta start plannin' and writin' letters to the ITAC (Intergalactic Touring Association of the Cosmos).
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Funk View Post
    What's the hot car to have in 90 years?
    Hah! Thread title corrected from "2104"...

Thanks for fixing that Greg!
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Has it been a few weeks yet?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Chris

Expect the final 2014 schedule in a few weeks
    Has it been a few weeks yet?
    I assume you are referring to the 2014 Schedule - check it out

Terry

nah, the 2104 schedule... I'm planning ahead!!! Ha, I don't think that even I'm young enough to be around for that one...

I just started my master racing calendar of 2014, this will come in handy!

Thanks Terry!!! somehow, I missed that thread :/

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post
    Chris

I assume you are referring to the 2014 Schedule - check it out

Terry
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"