Thread: Last Call for Club Racing and DE, this weekend at Summit Point, Oct. 12-13

Default Last Call for Club Racing and DE, this weekend at Summit Point, Oct. 12-13

Hello all,

I wanted to pass along a last minute invite for anyone who needs one more fix before the end of the year...

IMG is having their Fall Finale on the Main Course this coming weekend. For those of you that have not heard of them, they are a new organization, but very well run and picking up steam. With an emphasis put on clean racing and camaraderie, this is a good place to have a great time and lesser risk to you and your sheet metal.

1 qualifying session and 2 Sprint Races EACH day, 1 practice session Saturday AM. Lots of track time and good racing!!

There is a very nice small bore race group shaping up, and there is room for more!

Registration and more info at Motorsport Reg
    Also checkout: http://www.imgracing.com

INSTRUCTORS, a few more are needed for the DE portion of the event. If anyone is interested and able, email [email protected]

Please feel free post questions or PM me.

As some of you know, I've taken a bit of a liking to Summit Point this year... I am very much looking forward to this weekend and hitting the track there once more before the year is over.
    Last edited by CRallo; 10-09-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"