Thread: Seat available for 13hr @ VIR

Default Seat available for 13hr @ VIR

We have a spot open in our SCCA ITR RX8. Car is at Lime Rock this weekend for the NARRC if you want to test fit.. Same car and set up that we ran at the devil in the dark. Fun and reliable with low pressure. Finished 7th overall on street tires and 5 drivers, one of them turning the fastest time after dark!! Ya that was Robby Foley featured in sports car this summer... fastest of all cars after sunset, and he is driving with us again! . Going with just 4 drivers this time to get more track time. If your interested PM me or give me a call.

Stephen
    Attached Images Attached Images

This car is amazingly easy to drive and has the best brakes of anything I've ever driven. If you run with the Blethens and we beat you, I'll give you an after race beer.

K

Lots of interest, but he extra spot is still available! First one with $2500 takes the 4th seat! We can probably arrange for free transportation from the airport if timing is right since we have crew flying in. We are planning on doing the test day as well so lots of track time.

Stephen