Thread: Announcing the Opening of Registration for the 2013 ARRC by GRM

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Congratulations to all of the IT National Tour winners and Thank You!!!

Congratulations to all of the IT Nationals Tour winners, we at the ARRC presented by GrassRoots Motorsports were proud to be a part of your last event of the year and host the award presentation at the ARRC.

I'm sorry that this thank-you note took so long to come out. On behalf of the Atlanta Region SCCA, we'd like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting the American Road Race of Champions presented by GrassRoots Motorsports. We had a great 3 days of racing starting with a Pro-IT field of over 40 cars on Friday.

We are already planning for next years ARRC. It will be held on October 30, 31 and November 1 & 2. Look for a true championship caliber event with some special events. I can already see some Spooky IT races in the future.

If you have any thoughts on how we can increase the number of IT Cars at the ARRC, please let me know. We want to make this your championship and your input is important to us.

Atlanta Region is looking forward to a great 2014 Racing season, mark your calendars now...

March 21 - 23 - March Majors - Get an early jump on the runoffs with the only Majors race in March
    May 17 - 18 - SE Championship Series
    July 12 -13 - Double SARRC, ECR & Pro Series
    October 30 - November 2 - The Spooktacular American Road Race of Champions

See you at the track!!!

Thanks again

Nick Voigt
    Competition Director
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    [email protected]
    Last edited by nickatgt; 11-07-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Corrections