Thread: Seat testing near Atlanta

Default Seat testing near Atlanta

Anyone know who has seats to try out for fit in the Road Atlanta/Atlanta area? Ready to spend the money but what to be sure which fits best.

Thanks
    Rory
    Last edited by backformore; 09-07-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Try Ron Zappendorf at Discovery Parts. Phone number is 888-748-7223. He sells OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Ultrashield and Sparco. I don't know how many he keeps in stock. His new store is up at Atlanta Motorsports Park, I think.
    David Plott
    Atlanta Region #289721
    #54 1973 Datsun 240Z
    Mount Juliet, TN

Thanks David. I have been in touch with Ron via email. It sounds like they have a good selection in stock and I am going to get up there in the next week to try some on.

Thought I would follow up. Bought an OMP RPST from Ron at Discovery Parts. I tried a bunch and it came down to this OMP or the RaceTech. Money no object I liked the Racetech better. However, I still liked the OMP alot, and for about $800 dollars less, I chose the OMP.

Put it in the car and drove for the first time this past weekend and really liked it. I am going to get some additional lumbar support and/or try changing the mounting position a little bit. Would probably need that with any seat though.

If you are looking for a seat, go see Ron at Discovery Parts, located at Atlanta Motorsports Park. He will let you try seats all day if you need to with good advice and info but no pressure to buy anything.

Glad you found something you like.
    David Plott
    Atlanta Region #289721
    #54 1973 Datsun 240Z
    Mount Juliet, TN