Thread: Skydiving Vouchers

Default Skydiving Vouchers

I have 2 skydiving vouchers for 516-skydive.com (115 Montauk Highway East Moriches, NY 11940) which expire 9/15!

Originally $145/each. Willing to part with them for $100/each... PM, email or txt me (for those who have my cell #)

Mickey

PS. These were a gift to my wife back in September and her excitement for it has been well...a little lackluster.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Jumped out of a perfectly good plane from 17000 ft in florida in 1986. Tandem jump(natch) for the first time.we were the last jumpers out of the plane...and went out upside down.At the same time the pilot dumped the plane(dehaviland(sp) otter) to go pick up more jumpers. So I was upside down ,the plane was upside down...and the earth was above me and the sky below.They loan the jumper an altimeter to wear on your wrist..and signal the instructor that you are going to pull the rip cord at 5500ft..after free falling for 12000ft. The needle on the dial was spinning at 150ft a second...LOL.Kind of like the tach on a Radical.

Anyway..everyone should try this once.I have no desire to go a second time but hell....even Herbert Walker Bush tried it once, 85 year old grannies....and former It7 semi-racers.

Buy Mickey's tickets..and have a blast(of fresh air)!!
    Last edited by BruceG; 09-06-2013 at 09:00 AM.