Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 NARRC Runoffs @ Lime Rock Park!

Thanks Tim!
    Fred Fox
    E36 325iS
    #56 ITR

I partially blame the pace car driver... The starts in Group 1 were terrible all weekend. The pace car was WAY to fast. I was mid pack and was starting in third gear pedal to the floor. None of the 15+ cars behind me could have possible been in any sort of close double file for the start.

Dave- as for how far behind Travis... I was catching him for the first half of the race as the quicker cars that were behind Travis after the FCY kept taking his line. I was giving it all she had and thought for a moment I was going to catch and pass him. Unfortunately the tires fell off towards the end. Also, I got boxed out a few times with Lap traffic. Generally I feel as though I do good in lap traffic but it just didn't work out for me in this one! Travis is good turning fast laps and timing the lap cars . Congrats to him on a well earned victory! Personally I was very happy with the second place considering we built the car in a few days just prior to the event after I wrecked the blue one at NHMS. It was also the best the red car has ever felt, sorta like a new car!!! Why am I building an RX8???

Anyway, ITB was a great field once again with good races from the front right up through the back of the field... Still IMO the best "IT" class unless you have that desire to beat the magic 60sec. lap

Raymond "Yes, my mother is still the only "Blethen" under a minute around Lime Rock" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com