OK i will say this is a race weekend to go down in the history books for me!! My first win and my second oh and a third! But there were not easy wins that is for sure. I fought tooth and nail for all of them the only way i wanna win is with a battle to remember. Matt and i battle lap after after lap and i couldnt seem to get that MIATA off my bumper. Thanks matt for making this one of the best race weekends! As fare as kids being at the track which seems like a major topic my kids will always be with me and my RST Performance crew! With out them the sport will die a slow death. They are the future of the club and they are the best cheering section a DAD could ask for! We all watch each others kids i want them to remember the track as a fun place to play and be on weekend. My kids in my eyes are a little to young to ride there bikes during racing hours but there are other kids that are older and are a little more observent as to what is going on around them. I hope the parents of the future of the club will make it there responsibility to choose when there kids are ready to be "alone" at the track. Hope to see everybody at Lime Rock.