Thread: Cheap Date at NH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    No they can't. You know how I know...

Kids all over the place, all off-leash. Isn't there a note in the supps you have to keep your kids on a leash and pick up after them...? Hope the track doesn't ban 'em again... - GA
    While the majority of them were fine, there were some who were the victims of apathetic parental control. I can tell you, it gets annoying having shit flying over your head and kids on scooters careening through your work space. Parents, play space shouldn't be in your neighbors paddock spot. Not everyone thinks your child is special.
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"

Skates, skateboards and Scooters (push type) are not allowed at NHMS, adult or child.
    As the person who takes the heat from track management I can tell you they will have no problem directing you to the exit
    Just sayin!
    Jerry
    NER South

Quote Originally Posted by StephF View Post
    Parents, play space shouldn't be in your neighbors paddock spot.
    And, just because you're inside that fenced area at NHMS doesn't make it "safe". From the tower we watched a Formula Vee doing slow laps inside that "compound", I'm guessing bedding in brakes. He wasn't driving fast or unsafe, so we didn't sic Marilyn after him, but had a kid popped out into the road from in between the cars lined on the asphalt, it would have been an ugly situation...

The race track is simply not a fenced-in playground.

- GA