Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 2013 Fastrack

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    Sadly, the time to be aggressive and fix the situation passed nearly 10 years ago.
    ^
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    There have been several requests to reduce the weight on the A2 Rabbit (? I don't know my Volkswagens). The car I think is processed based on 30% from before my time on the committee. We are told on committee this number is accurate and there has been limited dyno data showing it to be close.
    So you're saying that this has met the confidence level threshold, and that the dyno data have been presented to the ITAC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Miller View Post
    So you're saying that this has met the confidence level threshold, and that the dyno data have been presented to the ITAC?
    yes. to the degree that it's within ±50lbs and we have much bigger fish to fry. all of ITB is getting reviewed to make sure everyone is on the same playing field, after that we'll go back and do reclassification requests based on actual numbers and starting from better documented and (as) verifiable (as is realistically possible in a class like ITB ) baselines.