Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
MY videos?? Roughest driving you've seen outside of demo derbies?? MR2 then???Honestly I must be confused. I've never been in an incident where there was a complaint, or was my fault. Not sure on the MR2, never driven one. (did tap one once, when the driver requested me to...)

Toss a link up there.
And for what it's worth, one video of me or whoever doesn't brand the entire 5 region area as rough drivers... well, it shouldn't...
Sorry, my mistake... I thought it was you.... a bunch of videos on Youtube of IT races up there where it was total mayhem. No different than spec miata videos I've seen elsewhere. I guess people don't post their average races anyway!

Sorry for getting you guys all wired up, but the fact remains the SCCA just has too many barriers for the occasional participant. I would love to be able to easily get my IT car back on track (renew licence, get sign off to compete or do more drivers schools, get new medical, blah,blah, blah), but will go race in Chicago this weekend instead in my "Crapcan". I actually had better success in the SCCA (consistent top 5) than in Lemons (more like top 10) If a little luck holds maybe, I can beat all the other SCCA competitors that will be there