Thread: Return to IT

Default Return to IT

Hi all, back after a couple of years out of club racing (ITS) Bought a Neon ITA car.

Anybody out there currently racing one that would be willing to talk to me about these cars and help me set up some sort of performance baseline??

Thanks

Travers

Travers, it's Chris Braunlich here, I bought your ITS car from you. I used to run a '95 SOHC ACR in ITA before buying your car. Let me know what you want to discuss or need help with.
    1987 ITS RX-7
    2014 Ford Focus ST
    Currently borrowing tow vehicles!!

Central Carolina Region

STEELERS SIX PACK!!

Travers, I have both a '95 SOHC Neon ACR sedan and a '97 SOHC ACR sedan. Been racing them for the last 10 years. I'll give any help I can to a fellow Neon racer.
    Let me know how I can help!

Matt Rowe is on here and runs one in the NE. I'm still very involved with them also. I (and I assume he) would be happy to help as well. On paper, the SOHC looks very capable, and I know Matt has one or more ITA victories at NHIS in his.

As an aside, I have a LOT of parts for sale from the Neon I was planning to build. I'm concentrating on my ITB car and looking seriously at an ITR car, so I'd love to unload some of the stuff. I have a full shell with cage, transmissions, and brand new suspension parts, along with lots of little odds and ends...
    Matt Green

ITAC Member- 2012-??
    Tire Shaver at TreadZone- www.treadzone.com
    #96 Dodge Shelby Charger ITB- Mine, mine, all mine!
    I was around when they actually improved Improved Touring! (and now I'm trying not to mess it up!)