Greg Amy & Forum members: In reading the rules for the preparation of my vehicle for STL I noticed some differences between IT and STL. Specifically, IT rules state 1.)you can "blueprint" the engine. 2.) hardware and fasteners are free.
yet there is no mention in STL for either rule. Is this an omission/oversight or is this by intent. If it is intent then am I correct in my interpretation that head studs(ARP) rod bolts, main cap studs/bolts must be stock(OEM)?

On another point I have been in a philosophical discussion relative to ST and driver license requirements for NAT'L races. Specifically, this often times heated discussion, centers on the fact that competitors no longer need a nat'l license for competition in nat'l races across the board. Supposedly, this interpretation is based on the language of giving IT competitors the chance to run nat'l races in ST. Since IT cars are regional only these fellow members have made the leap that you only need a regional license on the nat'l level. They have also taken the approach that the Super Tour is the main reason and that nat'l racing by Division for all classes is to be eliminated.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thx.