Thread: Steel Cities Dbl Driver School

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will talk with chief steward about this the practice on Saturday is just 10 minutes
    AJ Anselm
    BMW 318 E prod

Competition Chair for Steel Cities
    stcscca.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aanselm View Post
    Will talk with chief steward about this the practice on Saturday is just 10 minutes
    Oh yeah, 10 minutes is short, I understand. We've done similar at Nelson before. You only get 1-2 good laps so there is a lot of luck involved. But I'm not worried about the fairness per se. I'm worried about discouraging late entries.

The change is only worthwhile if you can make it now. Last minute entries who will say "19th? i'm not paying for a double weekend if i don't have a chance on Saturday. and that's a long tow for a single on Sunday." There's no point in changing it the day of the event, by then you've already lost your entries.

I'm not looking to upset the apple cart, if it can't be changed now, no big deal. But I'm pretty sure when I email BillS to see why he isn't registered he'll say "19th? I'm not paying for a double if I have to start 18 cars behind you!"
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.