Thread: 2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

Default 2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

Good Afternoon All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is proud to announce two weekends at Road Atlanta for 2013. We will have our first annual “Blue & Grey Track Days” June 22-23, 2013 and our 5th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend November 23-24, 2013.

We generally schedule six, 20-minute sessions of track time for each run group each day. We have qualified instructors available for the Novice group. All are welcome and invited to join us for the on-track fun.

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta.

Feff

We’ve been asked about entry fees for our November Road Atlanta track event. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering.

November 23 – 24, 2013: Road Atlanta -
    $400-Weekend
    $250-Single Day

All information and registration for Road Atlanta is available on the "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

We schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November.

Feff