Thread: ITC Registry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mikki moerwald (sp?) is a mainstay on CFR in an A1 rabbit. maroon, I couldn't tell you the number.

I'm the guy who hit David Stephens at Roebling when he was spun in front of me. great car and I really hope he gets back out there - though I suspect it requires a retub.

Default ITC Registry.

Nice work on the registry.
    Jinx's Civic is a 1990 model and was built by Tracy Nine and Clifton Ching. The car was built in 2000-2001 and set track record @ Mid-O and maybe another track, I really can't remember. Clifton won the ARRC with it in 2001. My brother Devin Box bought the car in early 2002 and got his license at Waterford Hills. I got my license with it in 2003. Devin drove the car to a 4th place finish at the ARRC in 2006 and set the track record at Mid-O the same year. I believe that record still stands.
    I had many good battles against your car at Waterford Hills when Kieth drove it.
    I also have a former ITC Civic, It's a 1985 Civic S. I've since converted it to H-Prod. I think there may be some pics of it here. The car is purple. It was mostly raced at Nelson Ledges in the past.
    Todd Robbins. [email protected]