Thread: Need rental cars for St. Louis April Super School

Default Need rental cars for St. Louis April Super School

Please forward if you know of someone. I have more people interested in renting cars for the April Gateway Double School/Double Regional than I can find cars to put them in.

We are scrambling to get a few more local cars on the road and of course "interest" doesn't always turn into "entries" BUT

If you have a car or know of someone who has a car for rent for the April 19-21 double school in St. Louis, please send me briefly,

- Car info
    - Cost (don't need a detailed breakdown, just ballpark for a school-worthy setup)
    - How much support you can offer ("you're on your own", "arrive and drive", etc)
    - Contact info (e-mail and phone)

PM or e-mail [email protected]. Or call 314 541-7485. We also have experienced guys looking to - it doesn't have to be a "school car".

Also - if you are planning on coming, or know someone who is, even if you're only 80%, PLEASE register ASAP, especially students. You can wait and pay at the door. Registration is here: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...8#.USus9JFV5TM
    Last edited by sburkett; 02-25-2013 at 02:28 PM.

2 cars ready. 1500$ each .
    But I need to rent both cars.
    TIA, MM
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Some how got the email for this . Looks really good. Can the school guys run the regional races? It looks as tho, if you flipped the PDX and one regional race, the school drivers could also race the same 3 day weekend.
    Or is that how it is already?
    If so, genius schedule.
    I hope to bring two cars .
    MM
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinglizard View Post
    Some how got the email for this . Looks really good. Can the school guys run the regional races? It looks as tho, if you flipped the PDX and one regional race, the school drivers could also race the same 3 day weekend.
    Or is that how it is already?
    If so, genius schedule.
    I hope to bring two cars .
    MM
    That's how the division has at least TRIED to do the double schools for many years now, and it ends up being about as good a deal as you can get for taking two schools PLUS racing.

The St. Louis folks always do an awesome job with their double school - anyone within "reasonable" (or flying - arrive and drive!) distance looking to get their license in the next year would do well to jump at this weekend.

Even after getting my license, I've run in their school at least once (my memory isn't the best) just for the track time. Tough to beat the track-time-per-dollar value.

Jarrod
    -----------------------
    Jarrod Igou
    ITR/STU BMW 325i, #92
    Des Moines Valley Region

Need regular entrants too in addition to school. All regional and national drivers get the usual 4 track sessions. One session late on Sat. means you could probably tow in that day, then 3 on Sunday.