Posting here for some assistance, I have some dedicated folks who are advising me and I am just looking for some more knowledge. Changing springs on my front driver, ride height with current springs is right at 5.5-6 for the car at the pinch weld. The front used 8" springs and the rear used very soft 7" springs. I put new standard 8" springs in without doing anything to the front and the rear goes sky high, ok, thought with an adjustable perch we could bring it down. Put 7" units in but now where near the lowering we had hoped for. So the question is ride height, what is ideal for a front driver, using the traditional spring rates of high in the rear, big bar, no bar up front and less spring rate in the front as compared to the rear. The car is an ITA unit, front struts, independent rear, weight from the GCR is 2680, so it's heavy. With a junk set of eBay springs 5.5 " the car still sat higher than on the orginal set of H&R's which were cut by the prior owner. Is there a recommended height for the rear, cause on the old setup I thought the car sat great, I hate the 60's muscle car look of ass end up.