Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
And as a follow-up to my last post, if you guys keep up with the pitchforks here, and continue to ignore our (Chris' and my) recommendations to send in formal requests via the CRB submission system, then I can assure you - from experience - that the CRB will tighten up the reigns on committee members' abilities to be forthright and open on this forum. It has happened before, it can happen again.

Make this is a useful back-and-forth of informal ideas, we're fine. Try to turn it into a pseudo-formal method of submitting formal requests - and then get Internet-pissy when they don't get seriously considered and/or implemented - then this goes away.

Your call. There's an existing system to get items/suggestions/ideas/requests on the CRB's agenda. Please use it.

- GA

Typical answer from you.

Again, letters don't do dick, never have, never will. Case in point is SS, were we the competitors wrote a ton of letters about stainless brake lines being allowed. No performance advantage, and a cheap part for everyone. However it took several years to get this passed.