Hey Guys,
BMWCCA is starting a new enduro series this year. For the first year they plan on running 4 events. The events will be at Mid Ohio, NJMP, COTA and one tbd. They will be 4 hour events and hopefully one six hour. They will be run in conjunction with BMWCCA club racing rules but are inviting all BMW Improved Touring classes as well. Years ago I ran the Firestone Firehawk series and honestly this was some of my best racing years. I loved the teamwork, pit stops and being part of something so exciting. I think this will be a series with a huge future especially for Enduro racing. Get together with your fellow drivers and put together a team. They will accept your SCCA license or NASA license as well. They are working on sponsors in hopes of making these fun competitive weekends. I realize that they are run around the country but that is is the fun of it. Years ago I think I raced at 14 tracks and will never forget one of them. I will keep you informed as the information comes out and please let me know your ideas, comments or feedback. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Robert Zecca