Thread: New Enduro Series by BMWCCA

Default New Enduro Series by BMWCCA

Hey Guys,
    BMWCCA is starting a new enduro series this year. For the first year they plan on running 4 events. The events will be at Mid Ohio, NJMP, COTA and one tbd. They will be 4 hour events and hopefully one six hour. They will be run in conjunction with BMWCCA club racing rules but are inviting all BMW Improved Touring classes as well. Years ago I ran the Firestone Firehawk series and honestly this was some of my best racing years. I loved the teamwork, pit stops and being part of something so exciting. I think this will be a series with a huge future especially for Enduro racing. Get together with your fellow drivers and put together a team. They will accept your SCCA license or NASA license as well. They are working on sponsors in hopes of making these fun competitive weekends. I realize that they are run around the country but that is is the fun of it. Years ago I think I raced at 14 tracks and will never forget one of them. I will keep you informed as the information comes out and please let me know your ideas, comments or feedback. Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Robert Zecca

Thanks for the kind words bob! We definitely welcome SCCA racers to participate in our new Series. We recognize the wealth of experience that SCCA brings in terms of endurance racing. We hope to finalize our schedule in the next few weeks but Mid Ohio, NJMP, Watkins Glen and COTA are what we plan for this year. We will look at additional tracks and longer races next season as we grow this exciting new series. You can follow our FB Page for more information:

BMWEnduranceSeries

Thanks!

-Kish

Smile

Hello everyone!! i am new on this forum..
    hopefully we have good exchange of view on this forum in future

Do you have any detailed article on this? Or any kind of reference article???