Thread: The Devil in the Dark 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like the Class Challenge trophy idea for well-subscribed sprint classes. If that was in place last year and i missed it, I apologize, but it's a nice idea.

I also want to chime in again with support for the "E" class approach. A great approach!

K

Terry, what are the criteria for determining what ITX class a car will be in? I see there are ITX1-ITX5...

We'll be running my now ITB Civic, I'm still undecided on rcomps or potentially using street rubber.

Will

Kirk

I like the Class Challenge trophy idea for well-subscribed sprint classes. If that was in place last year and i missed it, I apologize, but it's a nice idea.

I also want to chime in again with support for the "E" class approach. A great approach!
    We added the Class Challenge a little before last year's race (and after the initial release of the supps) to recognize well-subscribed sprint classes and ease the transition to the Endurance classes. It's a nice bridge.

We like the Endurance classes because it gives everybody competition. Our feedback has been universally positive.

Will

what are the criteria for determining what ITX class a car will be in? I see there are ITX1-ITX5...

We'll be running my now ITB Civic, I'm still undecided on rcomps or potentially using street rubber.
    The ITXn classes are for endurance compatible cars the don't completely comply with one of the underlying rulesets. Access to them is normally by negotiations with the Chief Steward.

I'm aware of your tire considerations and will get back to you shortly.

Terry

Terry, thanks a lot for looking into it. However, don't go nuts over it, nor make any special exceptions, I think my team will most likely be on an RComp anyway, they are saying it is worth the extra money.

Bump... I guess I was 45 minutes early today! Check back in 1/2 hour or so

Devil in the Dark 12 hour Enduro Registration will Open Feb 1st at 9AM

Default Registration is Open

Registration for The Devil in the Dark 2013 is open on DLB.

Supps and Schedule ... Register ... Entry List

Six entries in the first couple of hours - not exactly COTA but a good start.

The Friday afternoon Test Day will open in a week or two.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Hanushek; 02-22-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Updated link

I registered, but of course did it wrong. So we'll be your 7th when you correct my mistake!