So this past weekend, I scaled my 4th gen Prelude Si at ~2700lbs in race trim with a 160lb driver and fumes in the gas tank. It's a fair bit lighter than it was earlier this season, but it's still almost 150 over the ITS min weight of 2555 lbs in the GCR.

Now I'm looking through the chassis and I cannot for the life of me figure out where I could get another 145 lbs to take out of the car. I have a relatively simple cage, NASCAR bars into the doors, a relatively light seat, and the usual amenities like AC, sunroof, cruise control, and emissions are all long gone. The header and exhaust are relatively light stainless pieces, and I've replaced pretty much all of the obvious stuff that I've been allowed to in the GCR.

Am I missing something really obvious, or is this chassis really hard to get down to min weight?

It's really starting to bother me now, because we just finished prepping a CRX the same way, and it came in at almost 225 lbs under its ITA min weight. What the heck am I doing wrong?