Thread: Where Did they go????

Default Where Did they go????

We have a great group of IT7 cars in the Northeast. That said, I have been asked be several guys where to find a car so we can "race,drink and lie to each other "as well.

Where are all the cars that were out there. The RX7 used to be as popular as the Other Mazda at one time. Did they all get crushed or are they parked behind barns and sheds.

just asking if anyone knows of any first gen ITA RX7's hiding in the bushes that can be brought back to life. It would be cool to out number the Miatas in the group

Thanks,
    Dan
    dan(at)skidschool(dot)us

Buy Gulick's.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Dano77 View Post
    We have a great group of IT7 cars in the Northeast. That said, I have been asked be several guys where to find a car so we can "race,drink and lie to each other "as well.

Where are all the cars that were out there. The RX7 used to be as popular as the Other Mazda at one time. Did they all get crushed or are they parked behind barns and sheds.

just asking if anyone knows of any first gen ITA RX7's hiding in the bushes that can be brought back to life. It would be cool to out number the Miatas in the group

Thanks,
    Dan
    dan(at)skidschool(dot)us
    3 for sale right now on racingjunk.com. 2 reasonable, 1 fairly expensive. bet if you went to the different SCCA regional websites and looked at their classifieds, you may find more.

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Buy Gulick's.

Already did. 77v3.0 coming up

Im not asking for myself.

14 in TX have posted points this year but they tend to show up more at the other groups races due to track time. http://txspec7.com/

There are more that are parked here as well.
    Mark B. - Dallas, TX
    #76 RX-7 2nd Gen
    SCCA EP
    Former ITS, ITE, NASA PT

I have a friend here looking to sell his pretty cheap. I think $3500. I will try an d get some info if you are interested.