Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
James, look: there are no plans to ban turbo cars from STU. There's not even any discussion of possibly discussing that. It's just not an option on the table.

I understand your (and others) concerns, and the committee is going to consistently adjust the regs to the best of our ability to equalize competition - generally - between turbo and non-turbo cars. But we are not going to ban them from STU. So if you are already convinced that these cars cannot coexist then while I'd really lament losing you, STU is not going to be the class for you...call me next time you're around here, I'd love to have dinner and a beer with you again and we can discuss it. - GA
Had a quick talk with John Norris yesterday. He was telling me of the days when he raced turbo's for Mitsubitshi's factory team. He said, "For every method you come up with to limit a turbo, there's a way around it." So, ultimatly if there are turbo cars in the class, then anything else is racing as a back marker.

Are you going to be at the convention, is it still in Veas? I might drop in there because of my activity with our regions TT program, Vegas is s a day trip from my house.

James