Thread: Another potential road racing track in NH

Default Another potential road racing track in NH

Anyone heard the above about the now defunct Jolly Roger MOTOX track in Lemster,NH just NW of Keene,NH?

A friend of mine who owns a local auto repair shop here in southern VT was visited by a friend the other day with a prospectus for the planned new road racing course, garages that can be purchased,etc. He was unable to provide much more info as he had signed a confidentiality agreement until all 5 investors are on board. Sounds like they plan appr. a LRP length track for sports cars, bikes, go karts,Scca etc.
    Last edited by BruceG; 10-19-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Its been in the works for a few years now, but quietly. I gather that it is gaining momentum, but I don't know if it is not being publicized because the lead guy does not want it talked about prematurely or if publicity just isn't part of the critical path right now.

I recently heard that it could be hosting events in 2013.

By God, I'll sink every last penny in it - how can it fail? Generally speaking, these tracks tend to come in on time and under budget. Where do I send my check?

Steve Ulfelder
    Author of Purgatory Chasm and The Whole Lie
    www.ulfelder.com

Quote Originally Posted by ulfelder View Post
    By God, I'll sink every last penny in it - how can it fail? Generally speaking, these tracks tend to come in on time and under budget. Where do I send my check?

Just send the check to my PAYPAL acct, Steve.......I will let you know when the track is open.......LOL.

Steve ask Nick, he knows all about it.
    Jerry
    NER South