Thread: Texas Region RR Cancelled

Default Texas Region RR Cancelled

In case there is anyone who has not heard the Texas region RR race this weekend at Eagles Canyon has been cancelled due to low preregistration. The track will be holding test and tunes all three days for $150/day.
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.

That cant be good. What is a RR race?
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jhooten View Post
    In case there is anyone who has not heard the Texas region RR race this weekend at Eagles Canyon has been cancelled due to low preregistration. The track will be holding test and tunes all three days for $150/day.
    Too bad race was cancelled seems like a good deal for test days unfortunately google shows 1528 miles and 26 hours driving time!!
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Mike

[QUOTEWhat is a RR race?[/QUOTE]

I believe that it is a Restricted Regional.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post
    Mike

[QUOTEWhat is a RR race?
    I believe that it is a Restricted Regional.

T[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be a double regional. Almost all events around here are doubles, and we have very few restricted regionals.

Reason for cancellation was only 37 registered entries 2 days prior to the event. Too much going on at home for me to make it right now.
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7

It should have been R/R. The / on the other keyboard is funky and I didn't catch it missing on the proofread. Sorry for the confusion.
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.