Thread: Pro IT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver7 View Post
    Just my thoughts but I believe the bottom line here is further incident response training would help.
    I agree. Who can we lean on to make this happen? Someone's going to get hurt.

I want to thank everyone for asking about our father. He is fine and not injured at all.

I do think that the Operating Steward took the feedback and will make changes if they are needed. I think that we as drivers and participants need to make sure that we communicate when things could be better so that everyone invloved can reflect on what happened and what could be improved upon. I think several Stewards in the NE want to see things continue to get better so that we have a good safety record where people want to come and race. I think this thread also made some of the people involved understand that it wasn't just my brother over-reacting because a family member was involved in an incident on track and that a real concern was being addressed. I think that will probably speak volumes to changes in decisions for the future.

Stephen

One thing to remember is that the reason we see Terry at every pro IT event is that he is the operating steward for our series. Back in 2007 when the northeast series kicked off the first thing that was decided was that we needed our own steward in the tower for our events. Terry has done a great job over the years with this. We have consistency.

As mentioned we in the series take feedback, questions, comments and observations to ensure we have the best and safest series. Feel free to contact us by email, all that information is on ProITSeries.com.

Also, get me your W9 if you have not done that yet. We have a lot of funds being donated to the worker fund, thanks to all those that do that.

Plus, we are discussing 2013 season, start gathering your ideas for that. Drop us a note.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony