Hey everyone. I mostly lurk but sometimes post here. I've been IT-dreamin since probably 1992....!

Anyway, short story is that I now have an 89 ITC Civic hatch that's been log booked for the last 10 years. Depending on how things look over the winter, there is a chance that I may be able to finally go to comp school in the early Spring.

The question I guess is, what is the prognosis in the Division for ITC in terms of field counts? I wouldn't be able to run a series or anything, I'd probably just pick a few races that fit into my schedule for now.

With some conversion, for which I've got the parts on hand, the car can be run in ITB. Given those field counts in the Division, would that be a no-brainer to do?

On a related note, the reason it's even come up as a question for me is that I may have an inclination in the next couple/few years to go further distances to participate in some races that interest me, like enduros, ITfest, ARRC, etc. In a certain respect, I'm guessing that it would be cheaper to run in ITC in those types of races than it would be in ITB, or am I kidding myself in that?

Will