Thread: Race radios for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Race radios for sale

I have about $2000 worth of the above for $600!! These are the battlestar galactica of motorola vhf commercial radios.i am a ham radio operator and hams love these heavy,well built units. I have 2 motorola p200 5 watt microprocessor controlled tranceivers and a smaller motorola radius p50 for the car.the p200's have a rapid charger with them and the p50 has it's own charger. They are packed in a heavy duty chrome metal case.also, one p200 has a leather carry case. Batteries can be purchased at very reasonable cost from many dealers online all batteries that come with the radios are charged and ready to use.

They come with 3 heavy duty motorola over the ear headphones with boom mikes(at least one is ptt from the ear phone, a radio box with clamps for the roll cage,another spare radio box, a velcro attached push to talk button for the racer.....and a switch box for enduros to talk to a second radio.

All this equipment came from racecomm of virginia and i have an invoice from 2010 just for the p50 and some other stuff for close to $500 alone!!

All you will need to race is your own helmet mike and earbuds.racecomm has those for $179.

I'LL POST SOME PICTURES TOMORROW.

SOLD....NOT ON IMPROVEDTOURING, THOUGH AS THE MEMBER THAT JUMPED ON THEM IMMEDIATELY.....IS STRANGELY QUIET........LOL.
    Last edited by BruceG; 09-27-2012 at 05:00 PM.

I will take then. Consider them sold!

They are yours....and exactly as described......I have some extra cables that go with them, as well.

I just went to the dark side(LOL) and bought a F500....so no room for Radios!!

My mailing address IS: BRUCE GASQUE PO BOX 17 WEST WARDSBORO, VT 05360

If you want to use PAYPAL, [email protected]

Don't know what the shipping will be yet.....I will use USPS PRIORITY MAIL....AND PACK ALL VERY WELL.I will split the cost with you.BTW.......you can go online to EBAY and look at bruce5407.....I have almost 300 transactions with 100% positive feedback.

MEANT TO SEND THIS AS A PM.....LOL.

Default Race Radios

PayPal is good for me. Let me know the final tally incl freight.

Will do...I 'll pack them up and have them weighed tomorrow.the metal case is very sturdy for the radio/chargers.just need your zip for postage price.

Zip is 35216

Quote Originally Posted by thadude View Post
    I will take then. Consider them sold!
    LOL....NOT IN THIS LIFETIME,EVIDENTLY!!

What do you mean?

I'm waiting for you to tell me the total amount including freight so I can send payment to you via Pay Pal.

BruceG...don't know what the problem is, but this guy is a friend of mine and is 100% legit. Chuck
    Chuck Baader
    White EP BMW M-Techniq
    I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!

I'll take it if he doesn't want it.

[QUOTE=thadude;341191]I'm waiting for you to tell me the total amount including freight so I can send payment to you via Pay Pal.[/QUOTE

Sent you all the info in a pm yesterday am.....and then followed up this morning.

Just saw the PMs. I don't usually think to look there. Saw 2 from yesterday, none today. I will send shipping info and Pay Pal the money to you.