Sorry for this being long

I thought that I would make a report as to how my weekend went at Neohio Region SCCA Son of Spook-tacular Quad Regional race. Friday night started at McB Autosport to load the racecar in the trailer, off to Nelson Ledges Road Course. Arrived at track did registration went to the McB normal paddock area ,set up the trailer, loaded stuff in my dad’s truck off to tech, after tech went and got dinner then to hotel for the night. Saturday morning started early, got to track unloaded the car did a quick prep. Went up to Tech shed to look at the grid sheet for the race. Was very surprised to find out that I was on Pole Position (Neohio set grid based on track record and when you signed up) there was 4 cars in class. Had time before first race walked over to Station 3 to watch a little of group 1 and group1-SM the track was wet but starting to get better, decided that dry tires where the way to go since there was no rain and track was just damp, with less than 5 minutes on the grid it started to rain (90% of the grid was on dry tires). Race started with 2 pace laps, we got the Green, P2 car pulled ahead then I re-passed going into Oaktree, Mark Connolly passed me in his STU Mini Cooper going on to the back straight, Finished the race P5 overall P1 in class. Best lap of 1:45.941 in the rain on dry tires. Race two was gridded based on fast lap from race 1 started P7 overall P1 in class, finished the race in P11 overall P1 in class. With a best lap of 1:22.234. Race 3 grid was based on fast lap from race 2, started P8 overall P1 in class, had an extra pace lap, a car quit running, got the green, on lap 4 had a full course caution for a two car incident, had a bad restart lost two positions, gained them back in the closing laps of the race, finished P8 overall P1 in class. Had a best lap of 1:21.489. Race 4 grid was based on fast lap from race 3 started P11 overall P1 in class got the green made pass for P10 on lap 4 made pass for P9 on lap 17 finished race P8 overall P1 in class. Had a best lap of 1:21.655.
With the four wins with more than one car in class also got the Clean Sweep trophy to add to the awards kitty from the weekend