Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Win? Forget about Road America this is the NARRC RUNOFFS!

Default Who Will Win? Forget about Road America this is the NARRC RUNOFFS!

So we definetly need a thread for one of, if not the most, competitive IT races in the country, so here goes! Start the gossip

I do wonder though... am I missing something? Less than 4 weeks away and I still haven't figured out where/how to register. Anyone else know how, or is the race canceled and we just don't know it yet!

This is all motorsports reg says:
    Dates Friday Sep 21 - Saturday Sep 22
    Host SCCA - New York Region - Club Racing
    Type Club Race
    Price TBD
    North Atlantic Road Racing Championship Runoffs

Think Steve Fredricks has locked up ITA, ITB looks like a Travis and Rick show...should be good! Haven't been any competitors in C. S looks like Lawton.

On a side note...Steph has locked H prod in our B Civic. There have been 2-4 cars per race, so she wasn't an OCIC. Congrats, Honey!

IT7 a knock down fight between Patullo and Swan.

R looks like Doc has a lock even after dinging his ride at NJMP.

Might be some good stuff to watch!
    Last edited by Ed Funk; 08-27-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: To add 7 and R
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

42 entrants for SRF, 32 for EP, 37 FOR FV, low 20's to FF, only 24 for spec pinata so far!!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceG View Post
    42 entrants for SRF, 32 for EP, 37 FOR FV, low 20's to FF, only 24 for spec pinata so far!!
    Where do you register?

Stephen

42 spec wreckers?!?!?!?! How many EP cars?!?! Wow!

I plan to be there, but don't really have the budget to race or shouldn't anyways...

And I think Stephen was asking who will win the races, not the Championships. Just saying.

Stephen, if there are entries like that, you must be overlooking something... But I've not looked myself.
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

IT7 was decided at Watkins Glen. Dick will not be at the NARRC Runoffs and JB has conceded. Stand up move. Dont know if some of the others would do that. Good Job.

Now that dosent mean there wont be a race.

Lou is wicked fast now, and if Norm puts tires with less than 27 heat cycles on them that might be the race.

Now I have it on pretty good authority that the 77 v2.0 car may show up along with the former Grant McStay car with the Hired Gun. If these two yo yos show up all bets are off.

Madison Bolden is getting his 7 dialed in too, and he has history and training from many years past.

IT7 should be the race within the race. Should be a good show.

Dan

ok so here we go WHERE DID U REGISTER!!!??? uuuhhhhuuuummmm (clearing throat) sorry about that but some of us would like to go to the runnoffs but the web site motorsportreg is not open for limerock any help would be helpful thanks And if i have my way stephen blethen will be behind me at the finish and not because he is lapping me but because he is SLOWER then me! and the trash talkin has started
    Last edited by Tim Dugan; 08-27-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Tim.....I can't seem to post the link from my kindle fire......LOL but if you google 2012 scca runoffs, there is a link that comes right up and if you look on the right side of the page there is a hook to both register and review who has registered for each class.It's the same URL we used to resister for our regional/national races.

Bruce,

I think your looking at the wrong runoffs...I wasn't talking about the National Runoffs I was talking about the NARRC Runnoffs (North Atlantic Road Racing Championship). Much better racing (Because we have IT racing ) and probably one of the best IT races of the year in the country! Come on up if you can, if they ever open registration!

Stephen

You guys keep those Audis going. I want at least one more ITB race with ya at LRP. Can't believe how fast this summer flew by!!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

It is true Mr. P is the champ. We had a hand shake if i could make the glen then i would not run the runnoffs in IT7. But I am thinking of being there to race with the 7's. Congrats again Dick
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    Bruce,

I think your looking at the wrong runoffs...I wasn't talking about the National Runoffs I was talking about the NARRC Runnoffs (North Atlantic Road Racing Championship). Much better racing (Because we have IT racing ) and probably one of the best IT races of the year in the country! Come on up if you can, if they ever open registration!

Stephen
    Stephen....sorry about that ....LOL.Just had an email from Greg Amy who is going to the national runoffs at Road America.......re: the NARRC at LRP, I'm crewing for a F500 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Dugan View Post
    ok so here we go WHERE DID U REGISTER!!!??? uuuhhhhuuuummmm (clearing throat) sorry about that but some of us would like to go to the runnoffs but the web site motorsportreg is not open for limerock any help would be helpful thanks And if i have my way stephen blethen will be behind me at the finish and not because he is lapping me but because he is SLOWER then me! and the trash talkin has started
    Tim:

I just registered on motorsports reg. The page wasn't laid out well......it's all the way at the bottom of a long list of stuff.

Hope this helps.

the event is now up on motorsportreg thanks for the help. Im gonna beat stephen blethen at the runoffs

ITR, ITS, and ITB is last race of the day ??

I guess they do save the best for last ....
    Last edited by Rabbit05; 08-28-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: dofassness...;P
    John VanDenburgh

VanDenburgh Motorsports
    ITB Audi Coupe GT

Sups say Miata must run Toyos??
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

"Recreational transportation such as scooters and skating systems" = minibike?
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Quote Originally Posted by CRallo View Post
    Sups say Miata must run Toyos??
    Yeah, I sent an email on that. I think it slipped through on proof reading, since narrc rules spec the national tire, but that toyos are ok for 2012.

Also posted on mazdaracers.....no responses as of the time I left work.

Boom! In.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Cant wait for this race:026: