Quote Originally Posted by zchris View Post
Well if he weasels out of it, there is always Frontier Justice. I had a guy take the back off my car once for no particular reason. I spent the next 2 races for the first couple of laps on his bumper turning him sideways. He never did it again. I had protested him. I was told it was a racing incident. He never protested me or bothered me again.
Chris
I did want to add that regardless of how it came out, I was very impressed by the committee and their hard work. They reviewed a lengthy letter from me, video, 6 driver's statement and scheduled I believe 9 or 10 phone interviews of various folks. AND THEN they went out and looked at other information they collected on their own.

I would have respected their decision either way, given the amount of work they put into it. Much applause here for the effort.

Chuck is a good guy and a friend and if his suspension is upheld I'll miss racing with him, and he is entitled to his appeal. At the same time, I feel strongly that the SCCA needed to do something with him to get him to see he was taking too many chances with other people's cars, and I am glad they did that.