Quote Originally Posted by slopok View Post
Did you ever approach your friend and voice your concerns about his driving ability ? Just wondering and what is your relationship with your friend today ?
At the risk of speaking out of class so to speak, I have read that Jeff and other did indeed confront Chuck, and they have been rebuffed, numerous times. Jeff has been very upfront and has sent him links to the threads, and he has responded on a thread over on the brownboard. It would appear that he disagrees that there is a problem. Jeff has stated a number of times that he likes and enjoys being around Chuck, but I'm not aware of the current status of the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
I'm glad to see this take place and am very interested to see what happens when this reaches the court of appeals.

I've just posted something here that the NEDiv stewards are implementing that will either (1) lessen the need for a competitor-initiated driver review or (2) simply clean things up due to much better, consolidated record keeping of race incidents within the division.

https://improvedtouring.com...d.php?p=345175

Perhaps this is something that SEDiv should look at implementing if they haven't already.
Greg, I read over on the brownboard that the appeal was flatly denied. The board was rather complimentary in regards to the panels work.
(I agree with you about the whole redbook concept and wouldn't mind it being a searchable national database.)