Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 I.T.SPEC*tacular news/results/stories!

I shortened my in car video up to cover the last few laps of the ITA race from third/fourth place. Amazing how much you can learn from watching video. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/NoKCJQ8j3nU

Looking forward to returning to Mid Ohio to see if I can take some more time out.

Best lap during the race was around 1:49.2.

EDIT: I could not get the [youtube] link option to work for the life of me. Embedded string, straight link, old embedded link; Not sure how to get that link working.
    Last edited by darthmonkeyIT; 08-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Bummer. Not sure how you could have avoided that one. How's the car? Looked like it picked up a pretty bad vibration.
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7 View Post
    Bummer. Not sure how you could have avoided that one. How's the car? Looked like it picked up a pretty bad vibration.
    The car seems to be mostly ok from an outside view. The door is dented but looks fixable. I will need to get the car in the air and see what the suspension looks like. No elements got hit but the car did get banged sideways pretty hard.

I am hopping the vibration is a flat spot and at that hopefully not to bad of one.

All-in-all I won't know till I can get it up in the air and have a look at it.