Quote Originally Posted by darthmonkeyIT View Post
I also had a great weekend.

Saturday morning was spent remembering how to drive Mid O with Saturday afternoon finding some more pace. Finished 4th on Saturday and learned a valuable lesson about fuel pickup and right hand turns.

Sunday qualifying I started on fresh Hankooks which were a bit greasy but by the end of the session I was back in the 1:50 times. Sunday race was a blast. Ended up chasing racer bill till his unfortunate engine problem and trading places with an IT7 car most of the race. Made it down to the 1:49's and ended up finishing third overall.

I have some body work to do after an incident into 7 where I ate the rear end of a IT7 into my passenger door but aside from the door the car seems OK. I will need to check the alignment to make sure.

Overall great weekend. Good size fields and lots of fun racing. If I can find another half second I can start taking it to Linn in his Sentra.
You'se going to have to get by me to get at Linn!!!!!! Seriously, great racing. Car is back in the garage and have contacted various people who were connected with the car originally.