Hello all! Since I had such great success with my last forums post on here with my brake problems I am back with a concern that has shown up since my last race.

Pulling the car out of the trailer last week I noticed that the shifter feels still shifting into and out of 3rd and 4th gear (same shifter fork). I haven't had a chance to take it up to speed or to get the fluid warm yet to see if it goes away but I wanted to see if someone may have some previous knowledge on this subject.

The trans in the car has a Quiafe LSD installed with a 4.7 final gear. I am currently running Redline MT-90 since beginning of last season. This fluid was recommended to me by some other Honda racers though after more research on here I am concerned about continuing to run MT-90.

I am looking to go to Mid O the end of this month and do not believe I will have time to dismantle the trans and replace parts before the race. Changing fluid would be easy enough to do though.

To save myself the possible destruction of a trans, does this sound like the beginning of a part failure? After some reading I am planning on changing out the fluid to see if it improves which starts up the fluid debates: Honda MTL or go with Redline again either fresh MT-90 or MTL or Shockproof.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you!