Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turbo-Bitchin' Thread. Was: What's the target power to weight for STU?

Quote Originally Posted by jmac36 View Post
    Gee funny how that worked out, ain't it? Welcome to the world of Super Turbo Under. Hate to say I told ya so, but.......
    That's why the Prof left STU and is now rolling EP

Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
    That's why the Prof left STU and is now rolling EP
    Yes , I would say its why a lot of folks are heading to the fine folks at NASA.

Unfortunately, that's not much of an option down here, and the EP boys are not too excited about having a huge sedan run amongst them, so I'm sort of stuck here in the new turbo wonder class.

The irony of this is I have our 2011 mazdaspeed 3 in mothballs, simply because I thought the turbo was no real match for a well prepped atmo car. I may have to get it out and re-evaluate!

Joe, wasn't it making like 9,000,000lb of torque before you blew the intake manifold off it?

I'll let you buy the 240SX for a steal. turbo is easysauce with SR20, and the car will be equipped with Moton goodness next week...
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7

Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
    Joe, wasn't it making like 9,000,000lb of torque before you blew the intake manifold off it?

I'll let you buy the 240SX for a steal. turbo is easysauce with SR20, and the car will be equipped with Moton goodness next week...
    Matt, you is exactly correct, Kingfish! And that was with a 37 mm restrictor. Tell the fine folks how fast that car is out of the corners.......