Thread: 2012 I.T.SPEC*tacular ( I.T.FEST) registration now open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by darthmonkeyIT View Post
    Just ordered some Kuhmo Z214 C51's to replace one consumed pair of Nitto NT01's.
    You mean Hankooks? I think you'll be happy with the hankooks. but I hope you're not planning to run Hankooks on the front and Nitto on the back? so far the feedback mixing Hankooks front and Hoosiers rear has been "cheese and rice that was scary". followed by putting hankooks on the back.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    You mean Hankooks? I think you'll be happy with the hankooks. but I hope you're not planning to run Hankooks on the front and Nitto on the back? so far the feedback mixing Hankooks front and Hoosiers rear has been "cheese and rice that was scary". followed by putting hankooks on the back.
    Correct I meant Hankook. Dunno why I was thinking Kuhmo's for some reason.

No I bought a set of 4 of the Hankook's. I have 4 Nitto NT01's that are still usable and a pair of Nitto's that are just about done (The tread wear lines are just about to disappear). I will be running the 4 nitto's together or the 4 hankook's together. If I like the Hankook's I will be ordering another set for next season.

Anyone know if there's a camping fee (like in a tow vehicle motor home) and if so, how much?
    Thanks
    K

And while we are asking questions, will Hoosier Tire Midwest be on-site?
    Rob Foley
    Race: ITB '87 CRX Si
    Autocross: GP '86 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    Anyone know if there's a camping fee (like in a tow vehicle motor home) and if so, how much?
    Thanks
    K
    RTFS!

4. Camping will be permitted on Thursday through Saturday nights only. The camping area is limited to the paddock. . Motor home, 5-wheels and camper trailers and other “self contained units” will be assessed a $30 weekend camping fee by Mid Ohio. This does not include volunteer workers. All other forms of camping are free.
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

If there was ever a year that I could actually, just maybe win ITA.....can't make it this year though.

10 ITC cars already? That would've been fun.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

crap am I reading this correctly? Is this really only $330 total for 2 drivers? If it is I think I am taking my Audi and my brother with me!

"$330 ( two drivers, one car both days)"

Stephen

on second thought how do I double up? No other class that an ITB car can run in

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    So you are thinking of running Sat ITB-Stephen STL-Bro and Sun ITB-Bro STL-Stephen?

Kind of a weird situation. you're not running two classes in one day so the $60 second class charge wouldn't apply. I guess you'd pay $330x2. One for ITB-Stephen-Bro and the other for STL-Bro-Stephen? It seems like they should waive the extra charge since you're running two cars two days two drivers and just charge you $299x2.

You're only problem is going to be grid spot for the Sun morning race, since you each won't have a finishing position in class from the Sat afternoon race. I guess you start from the back?

I was thinking more like this...
    Stephen Saturday and Sunday in ITB
    Raymond Saturday and Sunday in STL

That would be $330 total for both of us to race since it is two drivers in one car for both days. Am I reading that wrong? below is exactly what it says in the Supps...

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post

$330 ( two drivers, one car both days)
    Stephen