Ron Earp ... "It looks like the Mustang made it to the ARRC. Nice color. How did the car run?"

[/QUOTE]

It felt like a (NA$CAR) Cup Car on an autocross course. The last two (2) times I drove RA was at night & on the old course. I was good thru 1 & from 5 thru 10A/B, but just never felt comfortable thru 12 (which I use to absolutely love ... even at night) & 2 to 5. I think that it was not knowing just how far off course a 3,000 lb vehicle would go that kept me cautious (& slow). That has been the biggest learning curve (for me, anyway) in that all my previous IT & Endurance cars were sub 2,500 lb vehicles that I felt very comfortable (& confident) in. As for the basic color theme & car # ... they have a historic basis in the Terlingua Racing '67 Trans-Am Mustang. Sorry that you were not able to make it. I was afraid that Sandy had something to do w/you not being at RA. As for this delayed response, I just returned from my RA / Palm Beach / Sebring trip on Wednesday. I am probably one of the last remaining folks who do not text, tweet or twitter ... or travel w/a laptop. As my kids are fond of saying ... "Dad, yer nothin' but roadkill on the information highway!"