I have been watching w/interest as Ron has progressed on his ITS Mustang(s). Except for a few questions, I had nothing really to offer as Ron's preparation level is way beyond what I have historically used in my own IT cars. However, after having run my own ITS Mustang this last weekend at TMS, I would like to throw the following out there ... 1) The car weight was (much to my disappointment) a hefty 2,870 lbs (I was really hoping to be in the 2,700 lb range, but alas ...). Tho nearly 50/50 side to side, almost 58% was on the front end. 2) With driver, the OA weight bumped up to 3,069 lbs. The side split became roughly 52/48, but the front end dropped to under 57%. 3) For reasons I will not bore you with, I ran 205/50x15 tires ... talk about an elephant on roller skates!!! I estimate about a 2 second per lap loss vs. any of the 2-groove tires. 4) Do not get too impressed w/any dyno torque figures as they are quickly chewed up & spit out by the OA weight of the vehicle. 5) Tho I have yet to install brake ducting, the brakes were not an issue at this track. 6) Carbotech brake pads are, w/out a doubt, the 'dirtiest' brake pads I have ever used. 6) Tho no oil pressure issues in the shakedown at Eagles Canyon, for some reason, the OP dropped to 30 psi @ 4,000 RPM & above. As it did not happen before, I doubt it is cavitation. 7) A transmission leak on high G LH turns, but not from the breather. 8) I also noticed a slight 'blatty sound' from the exhaust. As the 'normal' exhaust is a very nice un-V6 like sound running thru Borla XR-1 mufflers, I tend to think that there is a small leak somewhere. 9) Gotta drop the seat about an inch. 10) Somebody please tell me that I WILL get used to the HANS (actually R3) device. Talk about 'visual handcuffs'!!! I am not saying that we shouldn't have 'em, just tell me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting used to it. OK, we now return to our regularly scheduled program ...