Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
1) the car sounds awesome
2) How did you like coming up over the hill into 6 with those guys glued to your bumper and seeing the "debris" flag
3) Still doing the tGA double turn in, eh?
I also found the Teg will cut across the rumbles drivers right at T3 and continue to stay
to the right side up the hill without losing significant speed or grip. I was able to catch and pass some cars, even Miata's, that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
'Tegs do rock with the audio. That's ~8500 RPM to us earthlings...
I was pretty much "wtf", but I'm guessing that was for the damp track...? Even better than that, check this one out, coming over the same hill with a couple guys on my butt...toward the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WcibSdcBgU
Yup, and I know why, from data: I turn in just slightly above the scrub angle the tires will bear, the car rotates, then I back out steering angle to that level. I'm "feeling" the forces on the front tires and adjusting accordingly to be at the maximum grip. And if it works, don't eff with it!

Back to Blue Flagging...

GA
We were told prior to our session, Gr 5, that a car in a previous session had dropped a line of oil from T3 to T10. I think you can see some of it on track if you look close.