Took the front system apart of the weekend. I did a lot less damage then I thought. The system did not get super hot. The brake pads are a little cooked and the rotors contact surface isn't to happy but overall not bad.

The right front caliper dust boot was iffy so replaced the piston seals on both front calipers. Ended up rubber banding a piece of siran wrap to the master cylinder from the advice of a friend to keep the fluid in. Worked like a charm. Only lost the fluid in the calipers. Bled the system through some after reassembly and it feels good again.

Ended up turning the booster piston two full turns to get to pedal slop. It was hard to tell early on since the clevis pin also had some slop in it which was consuming some of the pedal travel.

The only concern I have is that the pedal travel and stiffness feels good. the system works well as far as stopping power. But the pedal feels like I hit a hard stop at the base of the travel. the pedal travels right up until a abrupt stop that almost feels mechanical. I am wondering if my booster adjustment was to much but the pedal travel is not terrible. The pads on the car are practically new thickness though so once they wear in some more I will be able to tell more. Something I just have to watch.