Good:
1. Low entry fee
2. High track time
3. Late start on Sat made for low stress Friday night and Saturday morning.
4. No hassles from GA or MO even though we were clearly the red headed stepchild. Felt welcomed.
5. Overall vibe of the event was low key fun, not high pressure stress.
6. Lots of cars on track means constant action. It is multi-class racing, but it wasn't much worse than most normal races.
7. Registration and tech very smooth.

Bad:
1. Two qualifying sessions and two qualifying races for 1 actual race. If I were king Saturday's race would have been a sanction number race, not a qualifying race. And I would have made Sunday Qual-Race-Race to make it a triple weekend. But it should be at least a double.
2. Overvcrowded restrooms. Not under your control but that was quite a shock to see a 5 person line for the shitter 32 minutes before we were due on track. I would not have wanted to be at the back of that line.
3. Inability to tent camp in the paddock.
4. It was kind of a hassle getting my beacon set up. Neither GA or SCCA pro would let me go across pit lane to turn it on. Not a surprise, but a little disappointing.

Not as good as I expected:
1. GA races were generally boring. It was nice to be there on a pro weekend, but it wasn't much more interesting than being paired with a national event. Most of the pro goodness just came from seeing the teams, the cars and the prep, not the track sessions.
2. 19 lap championship race sounded like fun, but that made Sunday a long long day. We survived, but if someting had caused the race to be cut to 16 laps I would not have complained.

Not as bad as I expected:
1. Overal crowdedness. We were able to drive across the bridge and watch virtually every corner. Minor inconviences, but overall not bad.
2. Paddock crowdedness. It was tight but we had enough space. We had some civilians wandering thru our paddock but nothing disappeared.

You got lucky on the schedule this year and that helped with entries. With only the Gattan and Nelson races to compete with, this was almost the first race of the year and people were itching to get on track. If you could make it a double race next year it would help to continue to draw entries. If it is a single race again, people may say "been there, done that".