Thread: Errors in the GCR

Thumbs up Errors in the GCR

I have seen just a few mistakes that I'm sure could be fixed in little time, for example:

• ITB
      • 4AG engine is 9.4:1(ALL 84-89)
      • Suzuki GA is SOHC
    • ITS
      • Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 1998 is DOHC
    • ITA
      • 4AG engine is 10.3:1(ALL 90-91)

Perhaps others can chip in and have them corrected

Thanks,
    Efrain N Alers
    Nativo Performance
    787-635-9546
    https://improvedtouring.coms/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12013&dateline=120412  5665

Quote Originally Posted by AE86ITA View Post
    Perhaps others can chip in and have them corrected
    You're a member, si? Submit these to the CRB and they'll get addressed in committee.

http://www.crbscca.com/

we just fixed the ITS 2.5RS impreza SOHC/DOHC issues - mid model change, now 2 spec lines. check the most recent GCR.

4AGE small port (90+) is in ITA and ITB (geo prism GSi). I think the ITA CR is the problem, I think the ITB numbers are right (though it's likely the ITB car will be moving up). I'll look at it but a letter is helpful.

4AGE big port B engine (84-89) should be correct, B is getting gone through now so I expect this will be identified (the AE86 and AE89 both need weight changes to match that recieved by the MR2). Please write a letter if you have time to flag it for us.

Suzuki GA is Swift GT/GTi? not familliar personally - please write a letter and submit any tech info you can. agian, B is getting gone through and this sort of thing is very helpful.